Mergers and Acquisitions
The Black Point Partners team has advised on over 50 sell-side M&A transactions. Our success is based on our thorough knowledge of the technology industry, our extensive network of strategic and financial buyers and our in-depth understanding of the software, industrial technology and supply chain automation sectors which we believe are critical to a highly successful outcome for our clients.
Our M&A services include:
- Development of an optimal company sale strategy
- Deep analysis & understanding of industry fundamentals & market conditions
- Objective valuation advice
- Expert identification & selection of targets/buyers for buyers’ list
- Comprehensive company due diligence to enhance sale process
- Evaluation & negotiation of deal terms & the Definitive Sale Agreements
- Orchestration & management of legal, accounting & overall deal team
- Relentlessly drive transaction to a successful close
The Black Point Partners team has successfully closed over $100mm of private placements of securities for our clients. Our success is based on our keen insight into the private capital market and our outstanding network of private capital investment professionals.
Our clients receive expert advice and guidance with respect to valuation, amount of capital to raise, deal terms and transaction timing. Our intimate understanding of investment terms commonly demanded by private equity and venture capital firms enables us to negotiate the best possible deal for our customers.
Our Private Placement services include:
- Expert advice on financing strategies and current market conditions
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on Company in preparation to meet investors
- Preparation of tailored investment presentations and offering memoranda
- Identification of potential investors whose profiles match the needs of our clients
- Facilitation & management of investor “road show” presentations
- Evaluation & negotiation of Term Sheets & Definitive Agreements
- Driving the transaction process from engagement to successful close