The Black Point Partners team has advised on a number of M&A transactions. Our success is based on our thorough knowledge of the technology industry, our extensive network of senior executives, and our in-depth understanding of the current technology M&A environment. As a result, we can efficiently identify the most suitable target/buyer candidates, and attain rapid access to key decision makers.
Our high level of deal experience and sector specialization enables us to best position our clients in a transaction, both in marketing the business and negotiating price and terms. With our knowledge of the deal process and our ability to accurately assess deal dynamics, we anticipate and overcome obstacles while driving the deal to completion.
We offer our M&A clients a range of services that include:
- Determining appropriate acquisition or sale strategy
- Analyzing industry fundamentals and market conditions
- Providing objective valuation advice
- Identifying, selecting, and confidentially soliciting targets/buyers
- Conducting comprehensive due diligence
- Evaluating and negotiating valuation, terms and conditions
- Orchestrating legal, accounting and other third party participants
- Driving transaction process from engagement to close
Securities related transactions are offered through a registered representative of an unaffiliated broker-dealer, Foreside Investment Services, LLC.